Sunday, July 21, 2013

Betting Challenge Day 2

I didn't think there was going to be much to say as the England game crept towards a final day, but with the Aussies valiant final wicket survival undone by Graeme Swann a few balls before the end of the day, it gave me an opportunity to put down some money on the second day!

Scrolling through in-plays I decided to opt for Flora Tallinn's reserve team, who were 2-1 up on bottom placed Kiviõli Irbis in the second tier of the Estonian League with about a half an hour left.

Flora Tallinn to win @ 2/11 - 5.65 returns 7.05

Thankfully my Estonian friends scored right at the end to settle my nerves heading into injury time, and my record remains intact!

Next up was an in-play from Belgium between Cercle Bruge and OFI Crete. As I clicked Crete had a corner, but the wait to see it peter out cost me from 1/9 to 1/11.

Cercle Bruge & OFI Crete draw @ 1/11 - 7.05 returns 7.69

Crete then put a total spanner in the works, having a man sent off in the 89th minute, and now they had to hang on. After a pulsating few minutes they just about did, leaving me up again.

Next it was to Mexico, to back Pumas UNAM to hold onto their 1-0 lead against Pubela in the first game of the new season there.

Pumas UNAM to win @ 2/11 - 7.70 returns 9.10

Alas an 88th minute goal from Gustavo Alustiza cost me my money, and this challenge. Ending prematurely unfortunately but worth a go none the less!



No comments:

Post a Comment